Help me fall back in love with Football Manager guys!

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Every time I play it now I dont last long at all and cant seem to enjoy it :(, I have been top and lower teams but nothing has changed... Can you guys give me some advice please? I used to play this game for hours a day! But now I struggle to play an hour lol!

Cheers Guys!

I'm just the same. Cant seem to get back into it.

Everyone's the same.

I'm back into it, after taking a break and doing a story.

The older football managers I would never get tired of though... Just seems to be this one!

dont force youself back into it, i took a break from fm for about 3 months then came back into it, not looked bac since

Could do without getting back into to be honest. Makes me anti-social 8-|

No point playing something that isnt fun..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAp-gbSr6m0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Visit the FM Challenges section, it may help you out :)

Yet i had to take a break to give myself a realistic chance of passing college but now am back on it and playing it far too much ha

Try completing 1 season, then you will either love the game, or hate it.

I was the same but now im doing a season with Liverpool and enjoying it alot :) maybe just pick a team you love or give yourself a new challenge like win the world cup or something

I had to take a break and found myself starting games and then quitting them, all seemed a bit pointless. But then i tried managing an international squad and it made the game a whole lot more interesting......nothing like winning the world cup with England :)

Take a break for a while, try some custom databases or try doing some of the challenges of the month.

Do something abnormal. Be a slovakian team, manage a world cup, create a team of yuor friends. There are endless possibilities.