BuzzLIte

Reaction score
So as the title suggests, I'm new to FM. I've played the demos for 2 years but I'm now getting the game. As a result, I've never had a good sense of the game so to speak because I've always stated I'm going to win the league and make my contracts so that I double their wages the next year. However, I don't want to play with a team that can just throw money at players (I'm thinking I'll either be Middlesbrough or Millwall). So, my question is, s it better to buy, loan, or trial players, and If i buy, who are some decent people to get with a wage budget around or below 4 million?

A wade budget of £4 million?
Per month I guess with those teams but still seems a lot? Are you sure

If you're going as a less financially strong club frees and loans are the way to go.

Every December 31st search for players whose contracts are expiring in 6 months and offer a contract to anyone you like the look of.

Another good place to get deals can be if you look through the reserves of premier league teams as well as players from more obscure nations such as in Scandanavia, Eastern Europe and Africa.

I've been playing the game for a couple of years now , I would suggest picking a medium to lower league team and working your way up. It was trial and error with me but after a while you get to know the system. click lots of buttons be patient and try different things, after a while you wil find your niche.

A wade budget of £4 million?
Per month I guess with those teams but still seems a lot? Are you sure

I'm pretty sure that's right because Middlesbrough sold Adam Johnson's clause or something like that, so I think they're loaded. Millwall poor though.

Buy players if your budget allows you to but if your budget isnt high enough just get frees and loan people n00b :p