malcy16

Reaction score
Hi

Never ever won a league or cup on Football Manager, I have no idea why i keep purchasing it...
I am Preston North End in the championship and cant seem to get them anywhere, the transfer window is now shut and i cant get it right tactically

Use a guide maybe aswell..it takes patience and dedication. Also dont make drastic changes as it will damage what players are used to and will take time to build a squad you are happy with

I think the problem is your preston

Try a better team in a easier league

Using 1 up front, supported by 2 wingers, then 2 center midfielders with a defensive midfielder sitting in front of the back four. Its like a V shape.

Take into account your team sucks balls, you can't pretend to win the league just like that.

Standard procedure is playing narrower and trying to counterattack, it yields decent results, but don't expect to be promoted to the premiership. Not in your first season at least.

Preston are awesome don't be harsh. Malcy have you downloaded lfc marshells January update? If not I would advise doing so it makes North End a lot better. You should try getting some youngsters in on loan, they help loads. Nice to see a fellow north end fan on the forums. Up the Duck!

Hi

Never ever won a league or cup on Football Manager, I have no idea why i keep purchasing it...
I am Preston North End in the championship and cant seem to get them anywhere, the transfer window is now shut and i cant get it right tactically
same as me, i never find the patience for a game after a couple of friendily i skip of to another team

I'm awesome at this game. (6)

You've already stated the problem - 'Preston North End'

be patient and maybe download some tactics from the site
look for regens and slowly build ur team
what season in the game are u?