help me pick a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas what kind of Challege do you like: Talking about England.

- Top Team. Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City (Liverpool very awkward to be) Europe is your main challenge in these games. They are ok but they do get boring after several seasons of trebles and doubles.

- Continental Team. Basically anyone in the middle. These are my favourite games. Currently in a good Sunderland save.

- Relegation Dogfight. Wolves, Hull and Burnley.

- Lower League Management. Peterborough, Leeds

Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa and Portsmouth I have found to all be great clubs. None are world beaters but I managed to win the league in 2 seasons with all (except Sunderland as I havent even my 1st season with them).

I always have a crack at Sunderland on any DB I get, there's also Q.P.R and Leeds that are quite good to go as

Try sunderland its a pretty challanging game to be in the top half

thx guys im gana try sunderland :) . and is there eney players i should buy ?

iv decided to try roma but with a twist make them an all italian team maybe u could do the same with sunderland

Sunderland could be interesting...if i were you id go for Udinese. They have some awesome players: Di natale, quadrigella, zapata and THE alexis sanchez... but the board only expects you to get into the top half. Theyre an under performing team, which with a little TLC could become great.

Status
Not open for further replies.