help me, please!!!

mallecullen

Reaction score
When i startet FM2009 this morning, i loaded my last game. But i just said, the file can not be found. I found the map it was saved to, and there it was. So why can FM2009 not load the game, when i played it last night.
I really hope someone in here can identify my problem and maybe help me.
I have played this safe for about 40hours, so i was quite a blow to lose it like this.

Instead of using the "load last game" option, just use the load game option and navigate to the game file?

Im guessing that your user data folder tab on your preference, the folder location is not the same as the one you are actually using to save your game.

Check the setting for this. FM by defaut saves it to Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009(for xp) and if you are using a different drive or location for it, you have to change it yourself.

I have tried that, but it wont work either. The same message appears and it simply says the file could not upload.

Does it say "save game could not be loaded" ? If so I think your game is corrupt...it happens.

maybe when you played last night you didnt turn it off correctly this sometimes lead to game curruption and it will not load

Yes it says the save game could not be loaded. So it's some kind of flaw, and there is nothing that can be done to fix it?

Hi i had the same problem today.. Try to go in C:\Documents and Settings\Bauer\Dokumenter\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\games, find your save and make a copy of it, and load the copy in game.. worked for me..