Khalaf

Reaction score
First ill like to say that im not doing a save with liverpool anymore as i jus didnt feel it. so i decided to re-unite with my team_The Gunners. using LFC Marshall and a 4-3-3. 4-2-3-1 and 3-6-1 tactic. ill sell rosicky park chu young diaby sagna podolski and walcott so ill have over 100M who would you recommend i buy

keep walcott and podolski bring in what arsenal need in real life...a top class CB(Hummels £9m) DM Fellani(£20m) or S.Khedeira (R,Madrid) and a class GK ter stegan £10m

For alternative for fellani, you may want to get denys Garmash tho he is more of a CM than a DM. For CB, since you have 100m, just get kurt zouma but to be honest, mertesacker and vermaelen pairing is probably one of the best pairing in this game to be honest... If you want to get kurt zouma, make sure he will be your first choice. As for GK, Szcesny is 1 season more of experience away from world class so actually it is pointless to get ter stegan... Both have their good point if you ask me. Szcesny is perfect at handling ball crossing into the box situation and has a really good shot stopping ability already. He works really well if he is able to work well with your CBs :D as for ter stegan, he is more of a shot stopper rather than a keeper who handle crosses. He is much more poorer in handling crosses compared to szcesny if you ask me and shot stopping wise definitely better. But still, like I said both has their good points... For khedeira I have no comments... But selling rosicky is a really bad choice. Keep him for coaching... He is a really awesome coach :) one of the best in the game. considering you are selling sagna, I highly reccomend you get corchia as a replacement :) he is really cheap for a player of his qualities XD you can get him around 7.5m :)

cheers will get corchia and szcesny is never good for me ill get ter stegen and can you really get hummels for 9M

dont think you will get hummels for that but you can get subotic for that

hmm ill give him a go and will see. and subotic isnt even good never performs poor work rate. any recommendation on strikers

hmm ill give him a go and will see. and subotic isnt even good never performs poor work rate. any recommendation on strikers

Strikers look at heereveen fingboorbsoon (spelt wrong prob) iceland hes magic

hmm will look at him whats your thoughts on Rondon benteke or diego costa

Rondon :) I would say start of game best striker is giroud but rondon is already second best... 4 seasons later rondon is better than giroud :) as for szcesny... Careful when you use him... You gotta see how you play like I explain... If you have defenders who is able to stop players before they shoot and also have good teamwork positioning, etc... He is good working in that situation :)

thats a good suggestion thanks fort that jogged my memory and yeah i bought rondon jus scored against fenerbache for me as giroud is out for 4 weeks :(