vishnu

Reaction score
Could anyone please explain how to use the scouting next opposition in football manager 14.....Just got the game today and i couldn't find any use of that option or lets just say i didnt find it quite useful for my match...so please explain anybody..........Also from my first experience,the game is really very tough.........I cant get a good result with a mid table team like southampton with loads of stars.....The opposition seems unbeatable....My first season so far....P8 W5 L3 D0 Standing 6th... Lost to liverpool in capital one cup in third round(3-1 away)...Also my striker Dani Osvaldo....one of the best strikers (Finshng 17) is yet to open his account after some 11 matches....I just cant understand why he has been so poor..... Let me show u guys my tactic(4-2-3-1)

SWK-SUP

CWB-ATT CD-DEF CD-DEF CWB-ATT

ADV PL-SUPP BOX TO BOX-SUPP

IN FOR-SUPP ADV PLAMAKER-ATT IN FORW-SUPP

COMP FORWARD-ATTACK

I tend to play a balanced attacking approach......

Does anyone see any flaws in this tactic???....If so I would be really glad to recieve ur help....

ADVANCED PLAYMAKER DOES NOT HAVE DEFEND ROLE..........HE CAN EITHER PLAY ATTACK OR SUPPORT.........

They game has far too many reasons for why you lose games **** they might as well have put an option for left or right boot on first in regards to morale. You can look at assistants match report during the game and this will tell you some issues in regards to players not listening to instructions or if they even can be bothered.