Judd

Reaction score
I'm starting a new file but i don't know who i be, i want to build a team and make them a force, preferably league 1 or 2 team, any help would be greatly received!

What league mate? I had great time with Burnley from Championship. Also, I find Portuguese second league quite fun. You can always find some good, cheap players after you get promotion. That would be good challenge.

What league mate? I had great time with Burnley from Championship. Also, I find Portuguese second league quite fun. You can always find some good, cheap players after you get promotion. That would be good challenge.

I was thinking league 1 or 2 in England mate, Portugese second division sounds good, who did you go with there?

Yeah i'd like to start from the bottom if i'm going in England!

Plymouth and Coventry would be good as they're both big clubs that have fallen down the ladder a bit.

If you want to transform a small club into a big club in general try Cordoba in the Spanish Adelante or Le Havre in Ligue 2

I was thinking league 1 or 2 in England mate, Portugese second division sounds good, who did you go with there?
I took Leixoes after they got promoted.

Plymouth and Coventry would be good as they're both big clubs that have fallen down the ladder a bit.

If you want to transform a small club into a big club in general try Cordoba in the Spanish Adelante or Le Havre in Ligue 2

Thanks for the ideas mate :) they sound like great challenges!

southport (i think that's the skrill team? south or stock something) did a journeyman and joined them after a spell in Wales with Rhyl (got them from 10th to 1st in one and a half seasons.. TNS are hard to get over) then went there and got bored at about the Championship.. stayed there a while as i wanted to win the top division in every part of the UK then to every decent league in Europe..

Or if none of the suggested teams tickle your fancy then do a journeyman and get what you're given!

were they good to play with?
It's pretty easy to survive with any Portuguese club and you can defiantly get promoted in first season, and even get into top 10 after you get promoted. However, to cope with Benfica, Sporting and Porto you need more and that would be fun thing to do, brake their reign.

I started with Plymouth and at the time of writing i'm currently sat 8th

will you be starting a new thread for it then?
I'd love to follow

I wouldn't get much time to update it mate otherwise i would :\ I'll let you know how i'm getting on when i can though!

Quick update, I've made the playoffs! I've got Pompey in the semi's!

I beat Pompey 14-13 on penos! I have Wycombe in the final!