amadxus

Reaction score
Hey guys Im new to FM. FM 17 was my first and I love it. But Im not good at creating tactics. I play with Barcelona because Im **** at the game right now, so that being said does anyone know of a Tiki Taka tactic for FM 18 that I can use? Or give me instructions on how to set it up? When I try I never win possession.

Thanks guys.

Hey guys Im new to FM. FM 17 was my first and I love it. But Im not good at creating tactics. I play with Barcelona because Im **** at the game right now, so that being said does anyone know of a Tiki Taka tactic for FM 18 that I can use? Or give me instructions on how to set it up? When I try I never win possession.

Thanks guys.

Just to let you know, the current barca squad is not built to play that kind of football and they're not an easy side to get going.
I would consider them a giant that needs rebuilding, rather than an easy team to ease into FM.

As for a Tiki Taka tactic; I'm not sure. Maybe someone else on the forum knows of one :)

Just to let you know, the current barca squad is not built to play that kind of football and they're not an easy side to get going.
I would consider them a giant that needs rebuilding, rather than an easy team to ease into FM.

As for a Tiki Taka tactic; I'm not sure. Maybe someone else on the forum knows of one :)

thanks. Im just a big barca fan and like winning trophies even if we cant irl lmao