citytillidie

Reaction score
Hello there fm fans i am pleading with you for help no matter what i try tactics,teams,players,i just cant win:mad: i have been buying football manager scince 2008 and have always been pleased with the games 10/10 but 2011 is just to hard has anyone anywhere haveing these same problems if so can you please help me out(A)

what exactly are you asking for?
there is no quick fix. you need to wait for your team to blend and get used to the tactics.
patience is key.

what exactly are you asking for?
there is no quick fix. you need to wait for your team to blend and get used to the tactics.
patience is key.

I would recommend the same advice mate

but
mabey you should try playing with the biggers teams so you progress as a manager before trying to play with more challegeing teams

What team are you ? it would help we knew the challenge you have

i sarted with burnley 1st season came 4th but won the playoffs,2nd season went ok i was 13th in the prem and got to final of the league cup but lost to man u,3rd season got the liverpool job stayed for 2 seasons came 7th then 4th,
then i got the man city job i thought it would have been easy to win the league or a cup but its not, my team is world class from top to bottom the staff are all great i have got lots of tactics but still cant win,a mate told me to download the latest update which i did yesterday but i have not played yet not sure how it will make more it playerble but i will try anything i do love the game well worth the pennys but its just to hard so what i was asking for is maybe some advise like good training,tactics,do you guys do all the team talks/press confrences yourselfs?should i change my tactics offten or keep them the same all season?

any help is much appreciated plus thanks for the replys