tommac

Reaction score
Hey guys i recently noticed my fm 11 was going slow so decided to start again.my comp performance is gone fom 3 and half stars to just a half. taught i had bugs but his is not the problem as i installed anti viruses just this morning. can anyone please help me. My laptop is onlt one year old and everythin else is working fine.please help do i need to reinstall it.I have had the game since it came out and never had problems.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:32 PM ----------

please help.

Maybe you added too many countries/too big database a the start?

Something that you have recently changed in your computer has caused it to become slow. Unless you have just added a good few GB's of graphics? :p

running more programs than usual try turning anti virus off when playing it slows it down

mihne is always half a star and its ok for me

mines like half a star and i have 86000 players :p and im fine :D

it seems that when i have my laptop plugged in it goes slow. when i run it on the battery it is perfect strange i know. any advice

it seems that when i have my laptop plugged in it goes slow. when i run it on the battery it is perfect strange i know. any advice

That's really strange, mine works the other way around, when it's plugged in it works far better oO)

when mines plugged in it runs literally twice as fast - i found that installing the newest patch also increased comp performance - this might help.