g4dyce46

Reaction score
Can someone please help me before I lose the will to live. I am currently new to Football Manager 2012 and whilst I think this game is awesome I also believe it to be near impossible. Nothing I try gets me a win. I constantly lose, throw away 2 goal leads and can win a match for love nor money. Granted I am currently Gillingham but I even started a new game with Celtic and still kept losing game after game.

I have tried my own tactics and I have download tactics from here but nothing will get me going it's just loss after loss after loss after loss at any club I go to. I am not expecting to win every game but come on this is silly.

Can anyone help me and give me a decent tactic or just advice on doing well please XD

If you're in pre-season try playing really weak teams to get the morale of the players up and get them scoring goals before the proper season. Also if you have a two goal lead with around 10 minutes to go, try changing playing counter attacking and drop the defensive line right back. Maybe making subs like bringing on a defensive mid for a striker or bringing on another centre back. That's what I do if I'm in search of a win lol XD

Could you post your team on here and we'd try and help you with tactics? and whats your transfer/ wage budget?

watch out for some of the tactics on here, a lot of the people play with really good squads and some of the tactics only work if you are superior (like those set to attacking. don't attack unless you are the better team or you will get pounded)). My biggest success has been with a d/l'ed tactic but you have to wait for your team to learn it, as in almost master it. Until they do, it can get a little tough. The game tells you that it takes time for new players to adjust and they are not kidding. I've noticed that it takes about 10 games for guys to start clicking. Every new team I go to, I tend to lose or tie around 10 out of the first 12 games I play and then it just clicks. Morale drops are pretty bad but as soon as you win one or two, they will correct themselves.

excellent thank you. i am currently dover and second so its going well although i have probably jinxed it now