Cone4

Reaction score
Hello I am a new fm2013 player and I want help ,pleaseeeee
what must I do (transfers ,sell players etc.) my team is FC bayern please help me

If you mean put players for sale just go to the player you what to put for sale and click on the "transfers & contract" and then "sell player" and chose a reasonable price. If you mean that nobody will by buy your players then 1) lower your price if you haven't already, obviously don;t lower it to a ridiculous amount, and then still if no one buys your player then nothing you can do happens to me all the time. Hope that helps.;)

If you mean put players for sale just go to the player you what to put for sale and click on the "transfers & contract" and then "sell player" and chose a reasonable price. If you mean that nobody will by buy your players then 1) lower your price if you haven't already, obviously don;t lower it to a ridiculous amount, and then still if no one buys your player then nothing you can do happens to me all the time. Hope that helps.;)

He's looking for advice on who to sell, buy, etc.

To be completely honest with you, Bayerns team doesn't need any specific transfers.
I would look to bring in youngsters in the club (wonderkids), and slowly bring them into your first team.