burn4mee

Reaction score
I'm having some problems with my squad to motivate them. I saw at the Teamfeedback that there some of my players can't be motivate because of personal isues with me. What should i do? and one of my players(Fabregas) is worried by the lack of managerial discipline and not enough credit. I can't understan why? I would appreciate some opinions. Thank You.:)

'Not enough credit' refers to team-talks, do you always say 'I want to see more from you' for example, and giving the players credit in Press Confrences also helps

If you win really praise them, go over the top a bit.
If you draw or lose against a very good team, either praise or sympathise , depending on the performance
If you lose be harsh but do not do it reguarly.

before a match i usualy give them ' I have fainth in your ability' or ' I expect a performance', but i don't understand what is about lack of managerial discipline.

If players get sent off or do not turn up to training you are not punishing them hard enough

- get a good assistant manager with high stats in motivation, man management and player judgement. WIth those stats good I find they tend to give decent advise on how to handle the team talks.

-hold backroom meetings, and trust your advisors on who to praise or scold.

- turn on "player motivation" in the match window to get an idea of how your players and use that to tailor your team talk

anyway, those are some ideas, but I never managed a top tier team before, so you might just give it some time before your players trust you.
I mean, let's face it, if you were one of the top footballers in the world, and out of nowhere some guy no one even heard of before becomes manager of your team, you might not really be motivated by him right wawy, now would you....?