Fariborz

Reaction score
Hello!!

Can somebody help me with a good tactic to Atletico Madrid, i have search long time after a good tactic to Atletico but never found one, Would be appreciated for the help:)

Hello!!

Can somebody help me with a good tactic to Atletico Madrid, i have search long time after a good tactic to Atletico but never found one, Would be appreciated for the help:)

Plenty of great tactics in this subforum. You just have to try them all out and see which one you like the best.

The only thing that is going to happen by you making a thread like this is people posting a link to their tactic and saying "try mine", regardless if its the best tactic for you or not.

I think someone is making an atletico tactic and need testers who give feedback... I can't see a better team to test an atletico tactic than atletico. If you're interested talk to him. But there are great tactics in this subforum and atletico have a squad full of options, it won't be difficult to find something that suits what're looking for!

I think someone is making an atletico tactic and need testers who give feedback... I can't see a better team to test an atletico tactic than atletico. If you're interested talk to him. But there are great tactics in this subforum and atletico have a squad full of options, it won't be difficult to find something that suits what're looking for!

And how can i talk to him mate?

And how can i talk to him mate?

By reading threads and getting involved. You will then find out more about all the great tactics here. Start going thread to thread looking at all the tactics, and then DL a handful you like and start up a test save and try them out. That is the only way you are going to find a tactic YOU like.

Search about the tactic creation poll or something like that. If i'm not mistaken is name is ellisfmc...