Reaction score
I have had a go with the editor n created a player but i cant really do anything else i tried making my own team n i thought i did i created them on editor but wen i try playing football manager it sed there there was a problem wiv england n i cudnt pick them on start up wizard, so is anyone willing to make a club for me plz if so plz tell me n i will give you info thanks guys

I have had a go with the editor n created a player but i cant really do anything else i tried making my own team n i thought i did i created them on editor but wen i try playing football manager it sed there there was a problem wiv england n i cudnt pick them on start up wizard, so is anyone willing to make a club for me plz if so plz tell me n i will give you info thanks guys

Go to your start-up wizard and hover your mouse over the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark and tell me what it says. You can probably fix this quite easily.

You should have replaced a team or deleated it for this certain database. i.e. you can't have 21 teams in EPL without mass editing which would take like 1 hr to do.

i cnt i have started again n deleted the things i edited i coz i think i fecked it up