jimmyowl1984

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I noticed the other day that there has been some sort of update to FM2013. Now the graphics appear to have changed, I no longer can communicate privately with my players, give team talks before, during and after games, nor can i set personal training plans for my players and it is no longer an option available.

The update was automatic and was never selected by me, I have tried to uninstall and re-install but this hasnt changed anything, nor has trying different versions of the game when you start the game up.

Can anyone help me restore it to the way it was or tell me if they have experienced this problem??

Hi guys,

I noticed the other day that there has been some sort of update to FM2013. Now the graphics appear to have changed, I no longer can communicate privately with my players, give team talks before, during and after games, nor can i set personal training plans for my players and it is no longer an option available.

The update was automatic and was never selected by me, I have tried to uninstall and re-install but this hasnt changed anything, nor has trying different versions of the game when you start the game up.

Can anyone help me restore it to the way it was or tell me if they have experienced this problem??

Do you use a custom skin or have you ever used one?