Martinz0309

Reaction score
When i download Football manager 2010 it says theres been some errors and i have to check the installation log?? where is this ?
And when i click on the shortcut it wont work i have got it working before but i cant get it working by clicking on the shortcut or by clicking on the cd drive either ?? Helpp!!

either dont torrent....or.....go into the C drive and look for the .exe and voila.

Easy way to fix is to re-install. Remove FM10 totally, and if you have any graphics/saves, move them somewhere. Doa full re-install, and that should solve it.

I dont torrent ive got the disc

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Easy way to fix is to re-install. Remove FM10 totally, and if you have any graphics/saves, move them somewhere. Doa full re-install, and that should solve it.
thanks ... i have done this before but i havent remove all my saves ... wil try now ...

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

No this doesnt help still same problem .... :(

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Bump "" i reallly need some help here please

is it only FM10 that is having these problems?