Geek_Boy_SFC

Reaction score
Hi people...this is probably such a stupid question but I dont have a database editor on my game(installed via steam) and all I seem to find is people saying extract to C:/Programs etc but when I put that in mt search bar on the start up it cant find the location!? Anyone else had this problem and if so what can i do? I really need a transfer update! :'(

btw I'm using windows 7 if that helps (H)

where and what to call it mate?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

anyone???

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

add new folder and name editor data should then extract dbs to

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

this goes for graphics, tactics and so on just create folder you require to top address :)

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

add new folder and name editor data should then extract dbs to

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

this goes for graphics, tactics and so on just create folder you require to top address :)
Nice one mate :)