Help my decide where to make myself a legend.

SteVieBizzLe

Reaction score
I am going to start a brand spanking new save once the new patch is out. This save is going to be my last new one I start on FM15 and will be my own completely, no downloaded tactics etc.

Trouble is I can't narrow down who I want to be, I want to be in the Premiership though that's for certain.

I don't want to be a top team as we have all done those saves and they can get stale pretty quickly, so that rules out Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool.

I also want to avoid the other frequently used teams, so out goes Tottenham and Southampton.

That is 7 teams discounted from 20, of the other 13 I am happy to manage any of them and they all appeal for different reasons so I am finding it difficult to pick one.

Basically what I would like you guys to do is take a few minutes to pitch me one of the remaining teams and try to convince me to lead them on a quest for (relative) glory!

I will really appreciate any input and maybe others will get a bit of inspiration from this thread as well. Plus it will get people talking with a bit more positivity than moaning constantly about how the game is conspiring against them.

So lets hear those reasons!

Burnley - Predicted to come rock bottom, but have a good squad with key man Danny Ings who will take your club to glory.

Burnley - Predicted to come rock bottom, but have a good squad with key man Danny Ings who will take your club to glory.

Good one, would be tough one for me. I support Stockport County, Burnley are bitter rivals :)

Maybe I could see how far I could plummet them before I got the sack. ;)

Stoke City and make 'em play actual football, rather than only scoring from set pieces :p

Yeah, another good shout. Can try and turn John Walters into a true club legend :)

Can play Bojan off Crouchy, should bag a few ;)

West Ham, Good track record of producing young English players,

Could try and bring through as many as possible! Long term goal of producing A future England captain...Literally think I have just convinced myself to start with them also haha

West Ham, Good track record of producing young English players,

Could try and bring through as many as possible! Long term goal of producing A future England captain...Literally think I have just convinced myself to start with them also haha

I like the sound of that, would be good to see what kind of English talent I could produce, and having Big Andy up top could be fun, have him bullying defenders around :)

Maybe Crystal Palace?

I enjoy my save a lot right now. Very good players to start with. Decent budget, will get lot of wages down after first season. The board dosent want you to be in dept so I had my transfer revanue droped to 30%, but that was interesting and gave some difficulty to the game. With good managment it is up to 100% now.

And I am loving Jordon Mutch, he dominates the midfield.

And also their nickname is "The Eagles"

Yeah, Palace could be good. Plenty of decent young players as well.

Loving all the suggestions, not helping me choose though, all very good reasons :)