Reaction score
So I've been desperately trying to get a new stadium built with Arsenal named after myself. I'm currently starting 2026 season.

I'm a club legend, we've got £200mil in the bank, 0 debt, have won 43 trophies between 2014 - 2025, broke almost every record in the league (most points, most goals scored, most games unbeaten, most consecutive wins) and between 2016-2025 have had average attendance of 97% and above.

Yet the "Build New Stadium" board request is greyed out for me and says "The board believes another new stadium should not be built at this time"

What more can I do!?

So I've been desperately trying to get a new stadium built with Arsenal named after myself. I'm currently starting 2026 season.

I'm a club legend, we've got £200mil in the bank, 0 debt, have won 43 trophies between 2014 - 2025, broke almost every record in the league (most points, most goals scored, most games unbeaten, most consecutive wins) and between 2016-2025 have had average attendance of 97% and above.

Yet the "Build New Stadium" board request is greyed out for me and says "The board believes another new stadium should not be built at this time"

What more can I do!?

Arsenal have only been in their state-of-the-art Emirates Stadium since 2006; they're not going to build a brand new one after just 20 years. If you wanted your club to build and name a new stadium in your honour, then Arsenal was pretty much the worst team for you to manage. I'd concentrate on expanding capacity, if I were you.

It's a shame there's no option to have the club erect a statue in your honour. That would be fun - but you'd need to be able to see it in-game.

I'm a Gooner you see ;) Stadium is at expansion capacity apparently! (I haven't expanded it at all) - Thanks for the reply. So, assuming time is the only requirement I'm not meeting for a new stadium option - how old does your current stadium have to be before you build a new one?

Last edited:
The board won't consider a new stadium till either 20 or 25 years after the old one was built ( can't remember which but if you google it you will find at least 1 thread on topic) either way you should have the option soon. However this assumes you meet the other critearia uch as finance, currrent attendance and fanbase growth potential. You might struggle as iirc attendance critearia is based on number of sell outs rather than average attendance. Also being in London with lots of local rivals will limit potential fanbase growth.

Just keep checking the option in the board requests and good luck!

Shoulda managed Tottenham ;)

Heh, would rather retire I think.

The board won't consider a new stadium till either 20 or 25 years after the old one was built ( can't remember which but if you google it you will find at least 1 thread on topic) either way you should have the option soon. However this assumes you meet the other critearia uch as finance, currrent attendance and fanbase growth potential. You might struggle as iirc attendance critearia is based on number of sell outs rather than average attendance. Also being in London with lots of local rivals will limit potential fanbase growth.

Just keep checking the option in the board requests and good luck!

Yeah good point with the London thing... :(