help my leeds team please!

josephblud

Reaction score
can anyone tell me some good players to sign for leeds in january im currentely 5th in league but only have 75k to spend so prefferebely free transfers or youth^^)

well, loan kelvin ethu he was awesome, beckford and delph should be able to fire you up to top 2

2bh u dont really need many players 4 leeds as there team should be good enough and yeah try n get etuhu hes awesome 4 league 1

If you need a decent left-back, try Eddie Malone, plays for some scottish team. Bought him for 2k for my Bristol Rovers team and he played every game as I won promotion to the Championship and the JPT. He's still my number one choice in the Championship (I'm in the play-offs) and can also play at left wing back or centreback. He gets loads of assists for me and scores some long range screamers.

im currently in my second season as leeds, first season i came top in league one, with similar budget, i found that david edgar on loan was a major player in my team, but other than that i found that most of the original team were good, and i agree with above kelvin etuhu is a good loan, i didnt have him last year, but i do have him in my current season and seems to do well in championship aswell

i know have more money bout 1.4mill any other players and ill take a look at etuhu

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

thanks ill take a look at him

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

just got sack because i wasnt happy about transfer funds so ill try again with leeds and see were i go this time