Help My Mate Get 'Most Viewed Vid Of The Week' On Youtube.

LOL. I find it funny how you just compared me to Hitler because I posted a video. I also find it funny how you can make that comparison when you don't even know who I am and have never met be before in your life, meeting another human being involves leaving your 'Moderator' duties and your computer for 5mins to sample the outside world which I feel you may be incapable of.

I was far from comparing you to Hitler, I was just using Hitler as an example to explain how someone's attitude towards something before you see it, has an effect on how you see said thing.

If you had been less argumentative and understood that by someone posting a video on youtube, they would be subject to such comments as Redders, and taken these comments with a pinch of salt, or even ignore them, would look much better rather than having a cry.

So after bashing me for 'comparing you with Hitler', complaining how I 'know nothing about you', you then completely contradict yourself by doing the exact same thing about me. Good one. While I imagine you are feeling pretty happy with yourself, pinning your life on someone else in the hope to maybe convince people you are much more capable of social interaction, than the person that is apparently incapable of doing so. This leads me to question whether you actually contain the said skills, considering you are unable to conduct yourself properly on an internet forum, to actually converse with people in 'the outside word'. I suggest if you tried speaking to someone like you are speaking on here, in the outside world, it would end in either of two possible outcomes. You would spend your life on the dole, or you would end up in prison.

Although I am of the belief that you have visited this 'outside' world many times, I guess you don't speak like this normally, but rather when you fancy being 'cool'?

Either way, Grow up, man up, and stop executing jews.

Meh.

So I'm meant to just accept that someone said I was like Hitler? I admit it is cheesy, but it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek so to speak and has got 100,000 views in a week so isn't doing too badly and I accept it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Getting 100,000 views from a channel with 41,000 subscribers must be hard.

I was far from comparing you to Hitler, I was just using Hitler as an example to explain how someone's attitude towards something before you see it, has an effect on how you see said thing.

If you had been less argumentative and understood that by someone posting a video on youtube, they would be subject to such comments as Redders, and taken these comments with a pinch of salt, or even ignore them, would look much better rather than having a cry.

So after bashing me for 'comparing you with Hitler', complaining how I 'know nothing about you', you then completely contradict yourself by doing the exact same thing about me. Good one. While I imagine you are feeling pretty happy with yourself, pinning your life on someone else in the hope to maybe convince people you are much more capable of social interaction, than the person that is apparently incapable of doing so. This leads me to question whether you actually contain the said skills, considering you are unable to conduct yourself properly on an internet forum, to actually converse with people in 'the outside word'. I suggest if you tried speaking to someone like you are speaking on here, in the outside world, it would end in either of two possible outcomes. You would spend your life on the dole, or you would end up in prison.

Although I am of the belief that you have visited this 'outside' world many times, I guess you don't speak like this normally, but rather when you fancy being 'cool'?

Either way, Grow up, man up, and stop executing jews.

Owned dunc style :wub:

Rap just doesn't work with that accent for me, the only good rapper I've heard with an English accent is Slick Rick. Also he looks like a **** and his delivery is annoying. If you want a decent punchline rapper with a weird voice listen to Celph Titled.

I quite liked them, the first video in particular.

On a side note, that guy's right nostril is considerably bigger than his left.

Video would have been better if BMW @ 1:00 had kept going and run the Plan B wannabe down.

You're a hero. THE best bit of this thread. Couldn't help but find this comment considerably funnier and better than the OP itself.

This is absolutley class, proper funny, i told all my mates to check it :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7j8hhxFnmU"]YouTube - Elro and Ed Sheeran jamming.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-m6arWnI0"]YouTube - The Streets Ft ELRO - Breakbeat[/ame]