Callumhodge

Reaction score
So basically, i've been doing my Colwyn Bay save for a while and but now i have a big problem. It all started off well, getting promoted back to back from Blue Square North to League 2. After a couple of years, the board decided to build me a stadium of 7500 capacity. I got Colwyn Bay to the premier league by 2019 and expanded the stadium to 12500, it is now at its maximum.

Its now 2028 and I have just managed to win Champions League! However, I am still stuck with my 12500 seater stadium and the board will not build a new one. I max out the stadium every game, I have over 30million in the bank, but still they decide not to build another stadium.

This is very frustrating because I am losing so much money each month due to lack of ticket sales and although i am given like a 40m transfer budget, i only spend a fraction of it and even then im still going into a massive debt.

Does anyone know how to get the board to build me a new one?

argghhh! same problem,

im in 2027 with radcliffe borough..in the premiership,in europe...ALOT of money in the bank,

and they just straight up refuse the stadium thing every time..they wont budge! so im with you...

help would be much appreciated! lol

afaik, to build a new one will cost more than 30m. ;)

plus if u can get rid of ur debt, and also generate some more cash, u can then ask the board to build a new stadium.

why build a new squad build a team keep it for 2-3 years and dont buy any1 then if win everything with **** hot squad and dont spend money for 2-3 years they will accept your demands 30miilion wouldnt get you a 1/4 of a football ground in todays climate lol

My advice would be to get into as much debt as necessary to get into the premier league. TV $ will save your **** there and keep you more than afloat.

Oh, and I thrived in Serie A with a 12000 seater, going so far to win the Champs League twice in a row in FM 2010. So it's viable, it's just a matter of getting over the hump. I'm making a solid profit right now with my 9k seater in the premier league, but that wasn't before suffering through in the camps league (but at least then I was able to survive on FA cup $ due to a good run there).

Haha. In my first game i made it my main goal to get the board to build me new stadium...i gave up about 2024, board would't not go for it even after winning Champs Leage with former League 2 club.

Currently playing Basingstoke (started a 6K rented stadium in BSS). When I got promoted to the Premier, the I got the board to build me a 16K seater, which I am pretty sure cost the club almost 30 million (paid in loans and sponsorships).

Now considering you don't want a 16K seater for this price with the stadium you already have, and that the board won't leave the bank empty, I'd say you really need more money.

They have given me 160m transfer budget. I have about 50m in the bank now, and they still wont let me have a stadium! How long do you have to wait for a new stadiums to be built after having another stadium built previously, its been about 18 years for me..

Have you tried moving all the transfer budget into the wage budget? This generates more interest (no idea why) so should boost your bank balance quicker.

guys...youve created your own monster...your board wants to build a stadium to match your reputation. 30 million wont build a state of the art 60000 seater.... better to have built a 25k when u werent as good

In last year game I used the editor to increase the max capacity the ground so I could have then ask the board to increase the stadium and they did by 15000 seats!
Just an idea

remember in real life, would a team build a new stadium after 10 or 15 years??? no it takes ages for that to happen