deGers

Reaction score
Ok, first of all, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section. Only place I saw where I can put this in.

So basically, I have started a few stories on here, but I've never really stuck with it. People lose interest alot. So, I wanted to here ideas from you guys to hear what story you think I should do.

Just post up in the comments section below, all ideas welcome.

Cheers

P.S. I will be using the January Update database.

Some sort of challenge, like the Pentagon challenge (Win the Champions League on 5 different continents) or get a non league team to the prem, also I'd like to see a Blackpool story as they can become an absolutely great team eventually

@likeabaws Cheers for the reply, definetely like the idea of a Pentagon challenge. I'll wait for a few more replies incase there are any more good ideas.

Make Queens Park successful - amateur team with a 50,000+ stadium

Have a go at the alphabet challenge. Win the top league in one country with a starting letter. For example. I win the Premier League with Arsenal, if I go onto win the Premier League with another team such as Chelsea or Man City but it wouldn't count. So then I would go to Spain and win the top league with Barcelona and so on.

Some good ideas there, cheers for them. Think I'll go for the Pentagon challenge.

make the welsh prem respectable by doing something in europe with bangor etc,