Help needed Bayern munich possesion tactic

KINGTHEGREATP

Reaction score
Hello

I need to get Player Instructions from this tactic which is fm 15 based. If somebody still has fm15 installed in the system,requesting him to load up this tactic and post the images of the player instructions involved

FM15 Possession Tactic Bayern Munich Domination 3-1-4-2 | Passion4FM

I will be implementing the above tactic in fm16 but since tactics are not importable and also due to the fact I have uninstalled fm15 long back, I am not able to check the Player instructions from this tactic. From the above link I was somehow able to get the Team Training and Team instructions but Player instructions I was not able to find.

Requesting someone to post the images of the Player instructions for all the players used in this tactic. It would be of great help to me .

You can download the tactic from the below link(Right at the bottom)

FM15 Possession Tactic Bayern Munich Domination 3-1-4-2 | Passion4FM

Thanks

ask someone in the fm15 part of the forum, there more likely to have it installed.

I recently got hired by Bayern in my save in 2017 and I reckoned to make a tactic that resembles the Guardiola approach and Ive so far not lost a single game. Ive played 17 games in the league, won 15 and drawn 2. My average possession is 65,24% as it stands, very often hitting near 70% dominance. I have 3 versions of the tactic, but I havent yet perfected it as I believe I could be more clinical with my chances even if I win games with scores like 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0 etc.

What Im extremely pleased at the moment with my tactic is that it retains the possession of the ball mostly around the opponent's half and midfield, with only few % on my own half, which used to be a very common sight in older possession based tactics where U passed the ball around your own half rather than the opponents. I also limit opponents to extremely low number of shots, mostly 1-5, against more potent teams that utilise park the buss and counter attack through the flanks I seem to concede a few more shots, max around 10, but these are rarely even on target.

But yea, I decided to pop around and report my success with my current tactic and Im willing to help out with ideas as to how to achieve a possession based tactic.

I recently got hired by Bayern in my save in 2017 and I reckoned to make a tactic that resembles the Guardiola approach and Ive so far not lost a single game. Ive played 17 games in the league, won 15 and drawn 2. My average possession is 65,24% as it stands, very often hitting near 70% dominance. I have 3 versions of the tactic, but I havent yet perfected it as I believe I could be more clinical with my chances even if I win games with scores like 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0 etc.

What Im extremely pleased at the moment with my tactic is that it retains the possession of the ball mostly around the opponent's half and midfield, with only few % on my own half, which used to be a very common sight in older possession based tactics where U passed the ball around your own half rather than the opponents. I also limit opponents to extremely low number of shots, mostly 1-5, against more potent teams that utilise park the buss and counter attack through the flanks I seem to concede a few more shots, max around 10, but these are rarely even on target.

But yea, I decided to pop around and report my success with my current tactic and Im willing to help out with ideas as to how to achieve a possession based tactic.
Can I test your tactic with SLB...I'm big fan of Bayern and Peps tactic....:)

Well you could test it, but as I said, I have 3 different versions which none of them are perfected, so I wouldnt want to upload a tactic that isnt ready. But I can add u on steam and I will help you out creating one.

Seems like decent groundwork to both start from GUmp, if you have the possession down but not the goals..

Well you could test it, but as I said, I have 3 different versions which none of them are perfected, so I wouldnt want to upload a tactic that isnt ready. But I can add u on steam and I will help you out creating one.

can u pm me here because I not home?

Seems like decent groundwork to both start from GUmp, if you have the possession down but not the goals..

Yea it somewhat is, my main issues atm with the tactic are as follows:

1 - Converting from chances / creating MORE chances out of the 20-30 shots I get each game.
2 - Defending against counter attacks and getting into a defending scenario where the opponent is not able to counter attack as my defending players move to intercept all passes.
3 - Making the most use of my players and nailing down the right roles and mentalities across the board.

I still win though and I do concede some goals aswell, but at the moment Ive played 17 games, conceded 8 goals, scored 46 in the league alone. I won my CL Group with 16 points, 0 lost there aswell. And I dont have Ribery or Robben anymore either as its 2018 atm. :D

Yea it somewhat is, my main issues atm with the tactic are as follows:

1 - Converting from chances / creating MORE chances out of the 20-30 shots I get each game.
2 - Defending against counter attacks and getting into a defending scenario where the opponent is not able to counter attack as my defending players move to intercept all passes.
3 - Making the most use of my players and nailing down the right roles and mentalities across the board.

I still win though and I do concede some goals aswell, but at the moment Ive played 17 games, conceded 8 goals, scored 46 in the league alone. I won my CL Group with 16 points, 0 lost there aswell. And I dont have Ribery or Robben anymore either as its 2018 atm. :D
please share.. maybe I can help improving ur tactic

Yea please share your tactic with Team training u did at the initial stages.

Generally at the start of the game its very tough to get tactic familiarity to the fullest so the tactic being employed doesnt work to the best of the ways

Yea please share your tactic with Team training u did at the initial stages.

Generally at the start of the game its very tough to get tactic familiarity to the fullest so the tactic being employed doesnt work to the best of the ways

I havent rly done any team training, Ive left that to be handled by my assistant & coaches, I jsut make sure I have 4+ star coaches in every department.

4-1-4-1 or 3-5-2 ????

If the question is directed at me, my formation is more or less 3-2-4-1 and variations from that.

Either 3 CB's or 1 CB and 2 FB with attack duty.
2 CM's with Deep Lying Playmaker with Defend & Box to Box midfielder.
4 attacking midfielders are 2 Advanced Playmakers with support and on the flanks either 2 Inside forwards with attack or 1 Inside Forward and 1 Raumdeuter for Muller.
Striker role is Advanced forward.

I use the 1 CB and 2 FB with attack when the enemy fields only 1 striker in their formation, when theres 2 or more, I switch to the 3-man defense.