Status
Not open for further replies.

Gza-Ob1

Who loves ya baby
Reaction score
i have a problem i have been making a skin for weeks now and its coming along very very nicely i plan to upload it to this site as soon as i fix this problem now lets get to business

the bar on the bottom of the match screen the commentary bar where it says """ kick off

""" full time team talk and the 2 bars for each teams possession goes along this all i watch to change is the bar itself i have tried finding it in other skins so i can use someone elses but im struggling if anyone could help me with this i would really appreciate it all i want to do is change the colour of the match commentary bar and my skin is finished plz PLZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
view.php
]

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9bki7b&s=6 a pic to show what i mean and what i wanna change plz help me

Last edited:
The actual bar shape/shadow can be edited by going into;

Skins>base>graphics>match>commentary

and editing the images.

The colour will change depending on the team that is playing...as per.

its wierd because in my graphics match commentary bit the image is red but its showing up that cyan blue in the game

when the match starts its fine it goes to each teams colour when they are playing but as i said when its sitting static like u see in the pic it stays blue but i wanna change it to black and have no idea what im doing

Status
Not open for further replies.