haz_

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently at the start of my second season at Chelsea. After selling Marin ($20m) and Mikel ($24m), I have $70million to spend with a couple of days left in the transfer window. I am looking for a word-class player for either striker, advanced/central midfielder, winger or possibly a central defender.

Here is my current squad.

zr78y.png

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kurt Zouma
Robert Lewondoswki/Leandro Damiao/Neymar

you don't need another winger, but I would look at getting Brian Ferriera and Allione from Velez in ASAP

Hamsik/Vidal/Marchisio

get Mbaye Niang and for the winger I would sell Moses and buy Reus

Central defender: Shawcross
Central mid: Verrati
Winger: James Rodriguez
Striker: Jovetic

New CB and either a new LB or a backup RB depending on where you plan to play Wallace. Possibly a new striker, but if Lukaku develops well then you just need a backup for when he breaks into the starting XI. Maupay or Fierro!

Phil Jones has been amazing on my FC Bayern save, he's better than Dante and rivals Badstuber. I don't know if he'd consider a move to Chelsea or not, but Javi Martinez is a very good ball winning midfielder. You have good wingers so a new one isn't really necessary. However if you insist on getting one, Marco Reus is an excellent investment.

In terms of strikers, I agree with Raikan007. Lewandowski is a good purchase, and even better if you wait until his contract is up and get him on a free. You could also activate Falcao's minimum release clause if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

CF: Caviani/Leandro Damiao/Falcao
DM: Mate Simao AND D. De Rossi (or if you want smby younger WITSEL/DEFOUR/CAPOUE)
CB: DEDE from Vasco
AM: Hamsik