Help Needed - FM Data Editor Unable to Load!

FMDataLab

Reaction score
Ok, I am sorry if this has been posted numerous times, but I have been unable to find an answer anywhere else and I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. The screen shot below shows what happens when I try to open it up, does anyone know a fix, or what the problem is?

Help greatly appreciated :D

fmdataeditor.jpg

There should be a data folder in that file so you need to find that and put it back in there

Yeh

if you open your start menu and in the search bar type data folder you should find it

Hmm, I was unable to locate it, should I just try to download the folder from somewhere?

Dont think you can download it

pm sean he might no

i would advise a reinstall of fm. you will keep your save games but you migh tlose any patches/skins/facepacks etc

I'm going to try and uninstall the game now, hopefully nothing messes up :S

Yea I copying my faceplates, games, logos etc into my documents and paste them back when i (hopefully) re-install it :)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Sorry for Double post, but for anyone with this problem, simple solution is to just re-install, it worked for me thankfully, now i can finally add myself to then game :p