Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i went a bit crazy and bought gotze for 50 mill only problem is
he not cutting the mustard how and where is the best place to play him for my sunderland team

Reaction score
What tactic do you primarily use?
You want to have him as the Playmaker of the team, and have your moves run through him.

Also, there's no point having one potentially World Class player if the rest are only mediocre.

Reaction score
442 been playing him right wing tevez up front with sanogo veloso veratti in midfield its not mediocre he the only one not doing much

Reaction score
in you'r formation play him in the centre midfield retrain him there not that it is his best position but in the formation you play i would say that postition. I have had the most success out of him playing him in a 4 - 5 - 1 formation as an AML winger.

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of success as an AML Inside Forward, doing quite well.

Reaction score
Let's use him as an AML (inside forward, or playmaker) but I preferred inside forward
or AMC as transquista :)

L

Liverpool6792

I actually payed 100m for Gotze on my file, 50m up front and then 50m over 48 months, he scores around 20 a season for me and gets around 20 assists playing attacking left midfielder.

Reaction score
I bought him for £97m for liverpool.... looks a great player
I play him on the AML- advanced playmaker