MK Rangers FC

Reaction score
OK I want to get into playing network games... but aint got the faintest idea how to ?

Anyone give me a fools guide to getting started ?

I saw one new network game posted... but when I tried using the details supplied it said I could not conntent... anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

Are there settings I should use for this ? Help please, really want to get into Network games... Thanks :)

Also do I have to download "Hamachi" as well, or do I only need to do that if I am trying to host a network game ?

you dont NEED it but its a lot better to get a connection, i currently have a network game up and running

Hey Johnny... I do now have it, I also tried another option too, Tunngle... was in another thread... but that seemed pretty ****. So I am right in thinking Hamachi is just a way to speak to other people who are running Network Games...

Someone suggested I may have a issue with my router... but I am getting into some games...

I just played in one but it was real slow... laggy as **** ! And they had it on 1 min which was crazy imo... couldnt get anything done... whats yours like ?

mine runs fine for me and most people, i sometimes get a few people who are lagging but its theyre own connection, i have about 6/7 people playing at once so its fun :) especially when your unbeat at the top of the league like i am :D

mine runs fine for me and most people, i sometimes get a few people who are lagging but its theyre own connection, i have about 6/7 people playing at once so its fun :) especially when your unbeat at the top of the league like i am :D

Sounds cool... so how do I get in ? Whats the network name and password ?

on hamachi, my network id is bowfinger1650 and the password is jonny

Hey Dude... I signed up and messaged you... but you didnt reply :( I tried using the ip as displayed next to your name and it said cant connect to the server... I just dont get it, some ip's work fine... I been inside 2 or 3 network games... but then some dont work :( I am using the right one 5.155.223.179 right ?