ogyuna26

Reaction score
So i started a new season with Montpellier - i want to see if i could achieve what they did in Ligue 1 this season

I was expected to finish mid table, i ended up 3rd.

However, my second season i am struggling heavily. I have the same formation which only got me 5 losses last season and im currently 16th after 8 games ? I pretty much have the same team but a few additional players i have signed to boost my chances of 1st/2nd ..

What shall i change ? Formation ? Players ? Or was i just simply over-achieving in my first season ( Newcastle Esque )

I had the same problem with Montpellier, I finished 1st in the first season. I am currently 11th after 10 games. I think one of the reasons I am suffering is because I had Welbeck on loan playing as a poacher alongside Giroud. This season I got Sanago and Ola John on loan, as well as Camara already at the club. Although they are good players they were not really suited to the role as Welbeck, and I have found it difficult to score goals.

You could try changing the formation, it may help.

PS how much finance did you get in the second season, I got £5mill even though I won the League!

i got 4.9million for coming 3rd + i also won Coupe de la Ligue against Lille 4-0

I have changed formation - started to win more games now ! Put my reserve ST in and hes scored 7 in 5 . Put in Koita if you still have him, great young player

i got 4.9million for coming 3rd + i also won Coupe de la Ligue against Lille 4-0

I have changed formation - started to win more games now ! Put my reserve ST in and hes scored 7 in 5 . Put in Koita if you still have him, great young player

I will have a look at that striker but Sanago has started to score easily and I got a young regan who has done well playing as a poacher.

Have you signed a replacement for Marveux (due to age). James Mccarthy has become available what do u think?

i signed someone called Lukas Marecek for 2.2 million great CM and CDM. Young and easily developed