Help needed! Not able to remove player from transfer list.

torglenn

Reaction score
A little help will be appreciated. Am I missing something obvious? Is this a bug? I have no clue...

A while ago, one of my players got so upset by the lack of first team appearances, he told me he wanted to leave. As I have little patience with whiners in my squad, I put him on the transfer list, and in the reserves.
Then, all of a sudden, he decides he wants to stay, and begged me to remove him from the transfer list. He's a very promising player (except the attitude), so I thought: OK, he's learned his lesson, I'll let him stay.
But now I cant remove him from the transfer list. The boxes for transfer status are grey and not editable. Am I missing something? Would be great if some one could help, as the player's morale worsens every day...

PS! There are no economic, nationality- or work permit issues to consider. Everything was fine until I listed him.
(Sorry, no screenshots, as I'm not on the right computer atm. Would be in norwegian anyway.... ;-)

when he wants to stay...u will get an option,accept request, may be u hit reject request there...??