thriller26

Reaction score
Hey guys need help solving my southampton team defensively I always seem to concede to very few chances. Apologies I don't know how to screenshot tactics. I play a 4-3-3. 2 fb's a dcb and a bpd. Then a dm a dlp with a mezzella. 2 inside forward and a complete striker. I play akanji/llorrnte or hoedt in defemce but they always seem to have poor ratings 6.6 or below. I play control tactic with high tempo. Retain possession sometimes closing down. Always close down there gk and play out of defence. Really hoping someone can help here. I seem to create plenty but teams either always get a draw or beat me because I can't stop conceding.
Any help much appreciated guys

Hey guys need help solving my southampton team defensively I always seem to concede to very few chances. Apologies I don't know how to screenshot tactics. I play a 4-3-3. 2 fb's a dcb and a bpd. Then a dm a dlp with a mezzella. 2 inside forward and a complete striker. I play akanji/llorrnte or hoedt in defemce but they always seem to have poor ratings 6.6 or below. I play control tactic with high tempo. Retain possession sometimes closing down. Always close down there gk and play out of defence. Really hoping someone can help here. I seem to create plenty but teams either always get a draw or beat me because I can't stop conceding.
Any help much appreciated guys
Please post the full tactic. You left out all the Duties.