wolf99

Reaction score
Im running a network game with my friend in which im the host. Usually he hosts but my laptop is more reliable so this time I hosted.

Anyway, usually I join his game and click 'take control' and carry on with my team, however this time I clicked 'take control' out of habit and am now controlling both his team under his name and my team as myself - both on the same computer. Is there any way to undo this cos I cant seem to undo it so now im stuck with both teams and he cant regain control of his on his computer! Its a bit of a nightmare and were in danger of losing a 6 season epic thanks to my idiocy! Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

when u leave the game he should just be able to take control of his team again let him choose his team 1st m8

he says he cant take control of his team cos it already says 'playing'. I don't have to click 'take control' cos I host, so when I join I automatically have control of my team and in this instance boths teams cos I clicked 'take control' of his team, and it seems I can't undo my control of his team. Am I stuck with both teams on one computer? :(

I'd hoped to avoid doing that cos obviously he'd lose all his history and achievements throughout the last few seasons. thanks for the help though guys.