eaglesofse25

Reaction score
I'm in 2030 with Mainz, and have a great midfielder but he is aging and starting to struggle with injuries. I need to replace him soon, but cannot find any players suitable to do so. So how do I do it?

I don't really know what anyone can say, eventually you are going to have to buy one, develop a youth player although I doubt you will be able to do it quick enough, or change your tactics so you don't need a player like him...

In 2030, it is all on your own mate. find a young talent and train him

I'm in 2030 with Mainz, and have a great midfielder but he is aging and starting to struggle with injuries. I need to replace him soon, but cannot find any players suitable to do so. So how do I do it?
if you want a quick fix do a player search and find the best CM that there is an buy him, or the only other way is to do what Scotty98TR said and develop a youth player it may take time but by the sounds of it you look like your in it for the long haul so it souldnt really matter how much time it takes.

If you want to cheat, download FM Genie Scout and you can see the ratings and potential ratings of every player in the game.

Post a screenshot and I will tell you what parameters to enter into the search engine.

On the player's drop down menu just press 'Find similar players' or something like that wording. It will automatically search for players that have the the same high attributes as your current player!

I think I've sorted it now. Had a player who'd been out on loan previously and it turns out he is a bit like the other player, but a bit slower.