Help needed with second season English League System Tier 14

Benniewijs

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am using an edited database with the English league System till Tier 14. I have made Tier 10 playable and the first season runs very smooth until 22nd of June. Than the game freezes and I get a message in Windows that there was a problem with FM2012 and it is closed and restarted. In the editor I didn't get any errors and I don't know why the game freezes.

I have two questions :
1. Can I test the database another way than going on holiday a few years to test the database is running good?
2. Anyone had the same problem as mentioned above and has a solution for this problem?

Any other suggestions on this problem are welcome too.

Greetings,

Joost

A friend made a database with a huge amount of changes and found that it crashed on playing, i suggested it was because of asking fm to do to much and it crashing due to memory etc and he reduced the size of the database he created and it worked for him...You should probably wait for someone with a bit more experience

Thank you for your answer. Memory could be a problem, although I doubt it since my PC is only 1 year old and has quite good memory. Not at home now so I can't send the specs.

Tried it over and over again (4 times) and finaly it worked. Don't know why but problem is solved. I think I should accept the problem of bugs with the editor made countries and use the autosave weekly. Thanks for all your help.