chenerz10

Reaction score
hi guys need a bit of help I'm playing with arsenal currently using the formation 4-3-2-1 basically the problem is that at some point during the match my CM and my CF swap positions and i don't know why this is happening and don't know who to stop it from happening it is rele frustrating! any help would be much appreciated, thanks :D

hi guys need a bit of help I'm playing with arsenal currently using the formation 4-3-2-1 basically the problem is that at some point during the match my CM and my CF swap positions and i don't know why this is happening and don't know who to stop it from happening it is rele frustrating! any help would be much appreciated, thanks :D

Go into player instructions of either the CM or CF in your tactic screen and make sure the swap/rotate with position box isn't ticked :)

What's your set piece instruction? Does your CM swap with your CF during corners? I have my RCB swap with my right striker and if they keep the ball alive after the corner sometimes my ST has to play CB.