nickc1994

Reaction score
I'm playing with Blackburn in 2015 and sitting in the relegation zone where I finished 9th in my first season in the Premiership last season and wanted to do better this season but it's not going so well.

Here is the squad that i've got at the moment;

View attachment 403809

and here is the assistant report.

View attachment 403811

After seeing this info, what tactic would you say this team would suit best? And any more info that you could give would be great, If you need anymore info just ask and i'll upload it.

Thanks!

At this point, its mostly about grinding out results. Have a look at this approach as some inspiration.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...better-halfs-tactic-center-5.html#post1861867

Naturally, you should use the roles that suits your players so look at this as a rough guide.
If turning things around, your team looks like to be able to play a 451 or deep 4231. I would then try either to exploit space ( like in the approach above ) or use the opposite instructions to create space ( team instructions regarding tempo, width and directness along with having more runs from deep positions and fewer from advanced)

Thanks for the reply, i'll have a look at that guide and try and work it into my save :)