• Thread starter sam baxter
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sam baxter

I am ipswich and have just got promoted to prem has any one got good defenders for under 750k?

Bit more information like, the year your in would help.

Erm, i would look for older more experienced defenders. Maybe ones that are on the outskirts of prem teams.

Have a look at some of Man Utd's young defenders such as Bardsley and McShane.

help

i am in my third season. i am hopefuly getting an extra 1mil for a player i am selling so if you know any one around 1.5 or less that would be great as i am letting a lot of goals in. They will not let me have more than 10,000 on wages which does not help.

i really cant recoment any wonderkids but as sean says look at the major teams youth teams or erserve teams theres normally a good couple of players hanging about

Oi Baxter

I can give u a hint Mr Baxter

The hint is
U dont need any advice as your lucky mug just got a big wage budget increase so now u can afford players expirin like Yobo and Distin etc etc....u will probably be spendin most days searchin when i aint there as it is the transfer window now....anyway still 100% record against u with no goals conceeded.....u sure u dont wanna trade your right back...perhaps a little cash may change ya mind?:D

ah mr davidson!! you found me. hahahahaha lets talk about that right back next time i see you i am interested in selling for the right price.:yikes:

God Day to u Mr Baxter

Well i am interested in your right back that never shows uo for training. We will have to discuss the price, but dont be so unrealistic with the price. I have 2.3 million but i wont be shellin out all that for him. I may chuck in collien along with the deal..........:D

well he is worth over 2.5!! il will have to discuss your offer with my *** manager dennis wise because he is very wise. email me back:yuck:

What the **** is all that about???

me and adam set up a champ game he is wolves i am ipswich and we are both in the prem agaisnt each other. It proberly looked very strange from an outsider. :D

Yes it does. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.