Help needed !!!

Vukela97

Reaction score
HI FM players, i need your help !
Its my 3rd season with Partizan Belgrade, and one of my best players, Anthony Annan wanted to go to bigger club, and i have promised him i will sell him at the end of the season. I accepted 11,75m offer from Juventus, but he rejected them. Then he was unhappy, and he requested transfer, i accepted his request, I didnt get any offers from any club for him, and now he is unhappy from beeing transfer listed and he is determined to prove his worth to the team, but i cant do anything about that, i cant change his transfer status. How can i change his transfer status? When i try Transfers & Contracts > Set Transfer status i cant change everything, is there any other way ? Or i have to wait for him to change his mind ?

Football players are just big kids, never for get that :p

You've to wait for him to change his mind, yeah.

He did, finally, he's happy now :)
He even gained Yugoslavian nationality along with Cristian Ansaldi (i downloaded Yugoslavian patch), so i can buy myself another good foreign player for my team :D
Here is my team, so tell me what do you think :)

Samir Handanovic GK
Aleksandar Kolarov DL
Neven Subotic DC
Branislav Ivanovic DC
Cristian Ansaldi DR
Anthony Annan MC
Zdravko Kuzmanovic MC
Sandro MC
Gael Kakuta/Jack Wilshere AMC
Robert Acquafresca ST
Artem Milevskyi ST

that's a great team ! I need help with tactics , ive started 3 saved games and not been successful in any, my best save so far was KFC dessel sport in the Belgium second division , finished 4th first season, but second season I got sacked. now im wondering who to be on a new game,