efc4eva

Reaction score
I think i must be the worst person to play on fm coz i cant get any sort of wins together with chester or everton..................can u plz plz plz give me tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Manage Chelsea/Barcelona for a few seasons whilst you get the hang of it :)

no.......i want to keep with these teams for a challenge............

Erm.......dunno but i need some help! Chelsea just offered me 30m for toure!!!!! should i sell up?!

i thought u sed u wer in league 1:D

i will give u a chester run thru succession guide after all i am johnstone paint winner

play 4 defedners
1 dcm
1 cm
2 winger-arrows pointing forwards
2 strikers- better if they are fast

put the mentality of the two centrebacks on as defensive as it goes.

get wayne hennesey and mark little on loan from wolves
also get chris o grady on loan from leciester.

wen u get offered players for free accept even if they are only slightly better then sell old players for money. the u can sign better players.

and the important thing is dont give up too easily if you do rubbish in 1st few games

also look for players in the chilean leagues and peru leagues. cos i found sum1 good jean ferrari who is mint

i thought u sed u wer in league 1:D

i will give u a chester run thru succession guide after all i am johnstone paint winner

play 4 defedners
1 dcm
1 cm
2 winger-arrows pointing forwards
2 strikers- better if they are fast

put the mentality of the two centrebacks on as defensive as it goes.

get wayne hennesey and mark little on loan from wolves
also get chris o grady on loan from leciester.

wen u get offered players for free accept even if they are only slightly better then sell old players for money. the u can sign better players.

and the important thing is dont give up too easily if you do rubbish in 1st few games

also look for players in the chilean leagues and peru leagues. cos i found sum1 good jean ferrari who is mint

addition :: prefer one pacey striker , once powerful / towering striker to easy thing out

Don't play as Chester simple as, cos they r full of ****

very helpful andy.......*cough* ****** wrexham fans *cough*!!!

i'd do what sean said and go a bigger team for abit......i've gone inter until i get the hang of it completely...then i mite change to a lower team!!!