Merald

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have recently uploaded a player face pack, kit pack and logo pack to my game and all work fine but when I loaded up the game for the first time afterwards the kits that appear underneath the player names in the tactics section have disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I would rather not as this point. If I have too though is there a way I can keep my current game going?

What file do I need to save to make sure I can carry on my save game upon reinstall?

what you do is sports interactive/fm10/games
find the game you want to keep and send it to ur memory stick

I only have the one game running at the moment. I went into the folder and found only one file which is called config.xml and the file is only 1kb in size. Dont think that is the one?

no you should have the games that you have saved
hmm im not to sure have you saved the game?

Yeh mate I have been saving the game for a while now. Although I dont have it saved in a sports interaction folder it is just d:/football manager 2010.

well look around in your folders mate until you find the game you want
and follow the steps above lol hope i helped lol

Save your save game file, and also any db edits you have from the FM editor(in editor data) to a memory stick/other file on the PC, and reinstall from scratch.

you saved game should be under my documents/sports interactive/games and reinstalling ur game shouldn't touch ur save files. i still have save files from fm08 even though i uninstalled those game ages ago. i keep um just in case i want to go back and pick up where i left off. not that long ago i reinstalled fm07 and played one of my old save files.

edit: nvm i just read where u said that u saved um somewhere else.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help guys.

I had a look around the folders and cant see my save game anywhere. Is there no other way to get back the small kits in the tactics screen? Also I am using a player face pack but my picture seems to have gone off my profile and if there is a player or member of staff that doesnt have a picture from the face pack then instead of showing the outline of a head it shows nothing. It is nothing major just a little annoying