benny_v

Reaction score
having problems installing the game! when installing it says installed but with errors..when i try to run the game it says 'couldn't find data folder data/sigfx'! dont know where i am going wrong :S if any1 could help and give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated???

yep tried that but still getting the same problem:'(

:( have you tried installing it in a different directory? (E.G the D drive instead of the C drive, or installing it with Steam)

:( have you tried installing it in a different directory? (E.G the D drive instead of the C drive, or installing it with Steam)

i only have 1 hardrive on my laptop and i dont have the product code to install using steam.

Ugh.... that sucks. I can't think of anything else :(

Ugh.... that sucks. I can't think of anything else :(

cheer for your help anyways. btw i have fm11 installed using steam on my bro's laptop do you think that might have something to do with it?

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

think i might have sorted it...i have just downloaded steam to my laptop and logged in with the account i created on my bro's laptop and am now dloadn fm11 through that, hopefully this works!!!