calle1977

Reaction score
Hi all

i am new to football manager because i just to play ChampionShip manager instead. I love to get a small team to the big leagues but i am having issues with a correct tactic.
I have tried several tactics but none of them seem to realy work. I have found the Lange 4-3-3 tactic via youtube and on other forums and they were tested even with the smaller teams..and with success.

Could someone please assist me with a good tactic? My players are avarege onse since the budget of Fortuna Sittard is low

Thanks
Pascal

All depends on who are your players..! u won't play 5 3 2 with MU for instance..

For me, another really good tactic is 4 2 3 1 but u need a good striker, good wings and good playmaker.

And one more time, all depens on what kind of play u want to perform on game (defensive-counter attack/controll the ball etc...)

In earlier versions (also in CM) you had tactics which were almost unbeatable. I managed to get several Champions LEague wins with Everton, promote with Verona to the serie A..that kind of tactics.