arsenaltom123

Reaction score
so ive got both niang and fierro playin very well but need someone to link me to a tactic or formation that would get the best out of my players. Gk szechny Ter-stegen rb vrsjako sagna cb vermalean otamendi vertongen lb gibbs mid hazard wilshere gotze chamberlain song m'villa ramsey fwd rvp niang cavani(hes injured for ages) fierro thanks in advance!:wub:

Try 4-2-4

GK
DR--DC--DC--DL
CM--CM
AMR--------AML
FC--FC

GK = Sweeper Keeper
RB/LB = Full Back Auto
DCR = Limited Defender Defend
DCL = Ball Playing Defender Defend
MCR = Deep Lying Playmaker Suport
MCL = Advanced Playmaker Support
AMR = Winger Support
AML = Inside Forward
FCL = Trequartista
FCR = Poacher

Rigid Play - Standard / Control
Short Passing and More Expressive
Everything else default or normal settings

Try and tweek it abit at the end of each season​

Try 4-2-4....

I would also recommend this formation, as I use it a lot (I call it 4-2-2-2- advanced) with similar kind of players. I would however, recommend not using both centre midfielders as playmakers. Both Song and M'Vila could play the "ballwinning midfielder" very well. This formation is already very attacking, so let one player do the dirty work of winning the ball back when you loose it.

You could also try this (4-2-3-1) formation:

GK = Sweeper Keeper
RB/LB = Full Back Auto
DCR = Limited Defender, Defend
DCL = Ball Playing Defender, Defend
MC = Deep Lying Playmaker, Support/Adv. Playmaker, Attack
MC = Ballwinning Mid., Support
AMR = Winger, Attack
AML = Inside Forward Support
AMC = Trequartista/AMC/Adv. Playmaker, Attack
FCR = Poacher/Adv. Striker

Depending on who you use (and if they have a good day at work), change the playmaker in MC and AMC position.

Rigid Play - Control
Passing - Short
Less Expressive - The team will take your instructions and shouts better. When you have players with good decision and calmness skills, adjust their creativity individually.