SrOur ShAwn

Reaction score
how to offer a new contract after failure of making negotiation because after that i click on offer new contract his client said nooooooooooo

how to offer a new contract after failure of making negotiation because after that i click on offer new contract his client said nooooooooooo
you have to give it some time, keep playing the player and try every couple of weeks, even try praising his performances etc.

If the player refuses to talk to you , there's nothing to do, other than make him happy at the club. If he's good enough, play him regurarly in the starting eleven. If he's really good, change his status to key player, etc. When he is happy at the club, he is more likely to sign a new contract.
If he's not an important player, sell him for as much money as you can. There's no reason for letting unhappy players ruin team morale.

if he's happy at the club private chat and say you'll have to transfer list him if he doesn't agree to sign a new contract and wait a few days..should be willing to talk to you again...worked for me with rodwell