Gozc

Reaction score
I'm in my 2nd season with Leicester City and was taken over by some rich guys so I have a load of cash burning a hole in my pocket!

My current team

Almelia
Morrison Boyata Fazio Bertrand
Sandro
Eagles Whittingham
Erikssen
Lukaku Babacar
Now that the board want european football soon I could really do with an experienced striker to tutor the two beasts up front and also for cover, a right midfielder and a left midfielder because Eagles and Whitts are both half decent but don't chip in with assists or goals. Finally I really need an experienced, but good (and willing to join me) right back. As you can see the team is young with an average age of about 23 so experience is what I need.

Players needed
-Experienced ST
-LM who gets assists
-RM who gets assists
-Experienced RB

The goalkeeper is also a concern but he is low priority at the moment.

Thats to all who help in advance.

(H)

How about Aliadiere for the striker hes free transfer

How about Aliadiere for the striker hes free transfer

I was looking for someone with a bit more experience who will show Lukaku and Babacar the way forward and i'm not at all bothered about spending 5+ million on each player.

I do have Darius Vassell, would he do a good job at tutoring? I know for a fact he isn't good enough to provide competition.

Michael Owen
Matt Jarvis
David Hoilett
Chris Gunter

BTW

I am currently 5th in the premier league.

I was looking for someone with a bit more experience who will show Lukaku and Babacar the way forward and i'm not at all bothered about spending 5+ million on each player.

I do have Darius Vassell, would he do a good job at tutoring? I know for a fact he isn't good enough to provide competition.

michael owen on a free?

Hoilett is a cracking shout!

Put in a cheeky bid for him now..

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Signed Gretar Steinsson for about 2m so he should do till the end of the season and as backup in the future.

I have also had a bid accepted for Sime Vrsaljko so he should be INSANE for me!

Lukaku and Babacar are injured and suspended but I managed to beat Tottenham at WHL (They are 2nd) 2-1 with Shane Long and Michael Owen up front..

Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated.