Help on Competion idea

Great minds think alike just done the umbro man city one with maine rd as stadium.
keep them coming

Ps got bwin with real madrid and T-mobile with Bayern Munich

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Does Virgin sponsor any Team ?

Nice, and dont know i'll check

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

UNICEF barcelona? and Pirelli Inter
P.S I have looked at your legend database thread and will post shortly once i have finished these last sponsors :)

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Valencia have Unibet

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Fiorentina have lotto

How many left now?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Numancia and Parma are both sponsored by Errea

Last edited:
1 more required. Once I've done the Teams I'll Pm you the DB to have a look at I've already done The league and Comps See if redbull sponsor any teams

Global Branding as Comp name

Last edited:
cool ok what about 888.com for middlesborough, and i think werder bremen have many sponsors:
Coca- Cola
Uhlsport
try those three :)

Remember this is not the finished product will finish tomorrow give me feed back

Last edited:
New Comp Names yet to be added
Super Cup yet to be added
Club Board yet to be added
Prize Money need a yes or no
Current Finances are just for test will fix

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Uploaded dbc hope it works now
Tried it on another computer and all ok with download and installation
Make sure you clear all other DB then tick Global and select wales as nation
All good with league system and affiliations.
Some team colours not appearing correctly will sort for final release.

Oh yeh the links i posted scroll down to football players and the list of names is organised according to country and the list is never ending (6)

Thanks for the Links J0k3r, They were very handy for the sponsors links to club. DB should be up sometime late afternoon if you want to try it. Just got to do finishing touches and then 1 final test.

Anyone suggested Lotto, not a massive brand here but quite big in Italy I think.

(is Diadorra still around? and Le Coq Sportif?)

Here it is Global Brands Competitions v1
Awards Added
Finances Improved
2 Leagues
2 Main Competitions
2 Super Cups
Res & U21 Leagues and Comps
Chairmen and Managers added

Brilliant mate well done cheers for the help and construction
hope its a big hit :D

A totally Innovative strategy to backlink software

seo tools, Geez Most desirable link building software or simply seo link building actually! simply put i have got 3 or more frames about tall,1 simple and two house!1 We have a specific thing for almost every event and i only just can't find adequate! fashionable still sophisticated. <33333333333333 soul mates!Should you wish to I only say. I envisioned scrapebox being good, hard-wearing,and additionally well-made and tend to be. I would certainly propose seo tools so that you can most people. I are now living a really extraordinary local climate and in addition they ensure that your ft trend plus attractive. They count every last dollar!Each of these seo tools are quite attractive and thus awesome! Initially when i first experienced these people entirely on Oprah's favourite facts, or lost control excited about these folks. They can be quality, and so really feel delicious. They may best for any occasion. Beware you will definitely get several adds to!! Say thanks a ton scrapebox!This person am happy to open him scrapebox on Birthday early morning. What you previously the 2011 "best present" definitely! The lady makes these items each and every day of the week!I love seo tools the would be the ideal shoe at any time i'd Like to invest in Each PAIR made the prices are massive but its price it Get Invest in Invest in THEM and they are so nice by oneNOW and they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiteI really enjoy scrapebox They're just Sooo Hot And then pleasant!!scrapebox no problems. Exactly what I expected.