jordanj

Reaction score
hi i keep getting crash dumps on the same date

ive been told to delete the folder but it just creates another one when the crash happens

please help

Are you on the latest patch? I was using 11.3 previously and had crash dumps on the same date and so i reinstalled everything and went back to 11.2.1 and everything is fine now.

Hey guys, (warning i'm no tech genius!) i'm on steam which has automatically updated to 11.3. I'm a few seasons in with spurs and it got to 8th December 2014 at which point an error appears saying "warning logged into channel: warnings-and-errors" and "warning array access out of bounds" followed by another warning saying a serious error was encountered and a crash dump has been created and football manager closes down completely. Any ideas? I've tried the holiday idea but with no luck.

Could I save the game file and re-install the game through steam?

Hey guys, (warning i'm no tech genius!) i'm on steam which has automatically updated to 11.3. I'm a few seasons in with spurs and it got to 8th December 2014 at which point an error appears saying "warning logged into channel: warnings-and-errors" and "warning array access out of bounds" followed by another warning saying a serious error was encountered and a crash dump has been created and football manager closes down completely. Any ideas? I've tried the holiday idea but with no luck.

Could I save the game file and re-install the game through steam?
sounds like ur file's corrupted, im havin the same prob atm and i had 2 delete my file and it works fine, for now anyway